Researcher at ERCO Pharma
Projects: Skin Structure and Formation
Magnus has been working in the group since 2012. Since June 2015 he is working for the company ERCO Pharma AB modelling the main barrier of human skin, located in the stratum corneum. The focus is on permeability calculations through the lipid barrier system and on predicting how penetration enhancers affect the system. He is also doing some GROMACS development.
- 2015- Researcher, ERCO Pharma AB, Science for Life Laboratory.
- 2015-2015 Structural bioinformatician, BILS, Science for Life Laboratory.
- 2012-2015 Postdoctoral researcher, Science for Life Laboratory, Department of Theoretical Physics, KTH/Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2011-2012 Postdoctoral researcher, Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
- 2006-2011 PhD student, Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1999-2005 MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
See Google Scholar Citations for publication list.