Researcher at KTH
Team: GROMACS Development
Magnus has been working in the environment since 2012. From 2015 to 2023 he was Chief Scientific Officer and Researcher at the company ERCO Pharma AB, where he worked to model the main barrier of human skin, located in the stratum corneum. The focus was on permeability calculations through the lipid barrier system and on predicting how penetration enhancers affect the system. Magnus now leads software developers in the GROMACS team.
- 2023- Researcher, KTH Department of Applied Physics.
- 2019-2023 CSO and Researcher, ERCO Pharma AB, Science for Life Laboratory.
- 2015-2023 Researcher, ERCO Pharma AB, Science for Life Laboratory.
- 2015-2015 Structural bioinformatician, BILS, Science for Life Laboratory.
- 2012-2015 Postdoctoral researcher, Science for Life Laboratory, Department of Theoretical Physics, KTH/Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2011-2012 Postdoctoral researcher, Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
- 2006-2011 PhD student, Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1999-2005 MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
See Google Scholar Citations for publication list.